Imagined by you. Built for you.
Imagine the portfolio accounting technology you could build if you could leverage decades of experience working with 370 clients in more than 40 countries?
No need to imagine. It’s here. Meet PAM® for Investments.
Building on its proven investment accounting core, more than two decades of financial technology experience, and requirements collected from one of the World's largest and most diverse client bases, Princeton Financial Systems delivers its PAM for Investments investment accounting technology—to those who are serious about accuracy, efficieny, and total cost of ownership. PAM for Investments is the next generation of flexible, scalable, intuitive, and easy-to-use investment accounting platforms.
- Multi-basis accounting: local GAAP, TAX, Stat, Management, IFRS
- Integrated sub-ledger with multiple charts of accounts
- Multi-currency based with bifurcation of FX and market G/L
- Accounting across all asset classes: equities, fixed income, derivatives, structured products, options, futures, swaps, real estate investments, private placements
- Integrated GIPS-compliant performance measurement, attribution and analysis
- Slice and dice your accounting data across assets classes and managers
- Regulatory reporting
- Web-based reporting with user-defined dashboards
- Flexible ownership structure
- Increased productivity with easy-to-use user interface, customizable grids and workspaces the way you want them
- Ability to run, track, and review reports quickly – one click reports are simple
- Multiple dashboards to effectively analyze and manage exceptions throughout the trading and investment lifecycle
- Lower cost of ownership with Windows.NET web-based architecture that provides efficiency in scaling investment accounting operations globally
- Seamless integration with other elements of your firm’s investment architecture with a web services based architecture and SDK (Software Development Toolkit)
The Windows-based interface and Microsoft Office-like navigation, built around the Windows.NET platform, provides an enhanced, yet familiar user experience to help increase productivity. Whether you are looking to support international accounting and reporting requirements, fulfill accounting needs for multiple jurisdictions globally or locally, PAM for Investments offers horizontal and vertical scalability, and simplified installation, and flexible deployment.