Work locally, connect globally, manage successfully
ePAM® is an outsourced version of our industry leading PAM Investment Accounting System deployed as a SaaS based application that keeps your team plugged in and on task from anywhere in the world.
Currently used by 43 institutions globally, with a combined total of $550 billion under management, ePAM provides users with a functionally robust investment accounting system without the costs associated with licensing, installing and maintaining a mission-critical application themselves.
ePAM enables you to:
- Improve total cost of ownership
- Connect from anywhere
- Improve the ease and efficiency of your reporting
- Work the way you want to
Functionality Defined by You, Value Created for You
Princeton Financial Systems assumes responsibility for the PAM software, hardware capitalization, network and applications management while providing you with round-the-clock support. We provide high levels of security, performance and reliability through our experienced staff and sophisticated Data Center. Our security standards are above the bank standard.
The basic software hosting and network management services include:
- Help desk technical support
- Hardware and network maintenance
- Installation of new PAM software releases
- Service packs and program updates
- Communications technical set up and support
- User profile administration
- Data backup management
- Archival and restoration
- Disaster recovery and security administration
- Operational workflow services provide automated job scheduling of PAM and Impromptu reports, automated data file transmissions between third-party vendors and custodian banks, as well as e-mail verification services
- Princeton Financial Systems can provide a wide array of additional software hosting services in the form of PAM add-on modules designed to streamline your overall investment management process.