Global compliance with LawCards.
Investment regulations differ in each financial jurisdiction. LawCards® are comprehensive predefined rule sets for MIG21® covering country-specific legal investment restrictions of the world's major financial centers. They support all asset classes, also complex structured products and derivatives.
LawCards keep you up to date with compliance developments around the globe so your UCITS and Non-UCITS funds can be launched in new legal jurisdictions without overheads or delay. Amendments to legislation are incorporated into the LawCards to ensure constant validity.
Our LawCard Service originated in 2001 in the highly regulated German market and subsequently proven with UCITS IV and SEC 1940 Act regulations in multiple jurisdictions.
- 1940 Act (incl. 2a-7 Money Market Funds)
- IRS Subchapter M,L
- Article 14 (Investments) of the New York state insurance law
- Frequently used contractual rules
- InvFG, PKG
- Code Monétaire et Financier (UCITS IV, Non-UCITS)
- Classification Rules that are based on Instruction AMF 2005-02
- InvG, DerivateV, RiLi Fondskategorien (as of June 2011)
- UCITS Notices: UCITS IV
- NU Series of Notices: Non-UCITS
- UCITS IV
- FMA-Richtlinie 2012/02
- Law of 17 December 2010, CESR 10-788 Level 3, CESR 10-049
- UCITS IV
- KKV, KKV-EBK, BVV2
New Collective Investment Schemes (Coll): UCITS IV, Non-UCITS, QIS
- Code on Collective Investment Schemes (as of September 2011), CPF Investment Guidelines 2012
Net Short Positions
- New transparency rules for reporting of net short positions
- Riba (prohibition of Interest)
- Ghom (share profit and loss)
- Gharar (prohibition of uncertainty)
- Haram (prohibited activities)
- Disclosure of major shareholding based on EU Directive 2004/109/EC
- Full security type coverage incl. derivatives
- All EU countries and major financial centers covered